The new MusicOne 10
- 10.1 inch touchscreen tablet, 1280 x 800 resolution for ultra clear music.
- Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8300 (Cherry Trail) Quad Core, 64 Bit with 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage eMMC
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- Full Sized USB 2 and 1 x Micro USB (Data and Charging), micro HDMI output to external TV/monitor, headphone jack
- Front and rear 2MP cameras
- Battery: 5,800mAh / 3.7V Lithium-ion Up to 5 Hours
- Windows 10 64 bit and Power Music Professional (2 PC licence)
- High quality stand and mount
- Dimensions: 256.7 × 175.4 × 10.1mm Weight (tablet): 663g
- PageFlip or AirTurn Bluetooth pedals (option)
The all new high quality adjustable telescopic stand and 3-point tablet mount, makes the MusicOne 10 comfortable to use whether standing or sitting. Use in either portrait or landscape, simply rotate the Pad to change mode.
With a choice of page turner pedals, including the amazing Bluetooth AirTurn BT200S-2. This robust, lightweight pedal makes hands-free page turning a breeze! Also available are the options of the PageFlip Firefly pedal – a real work-horse pedal with easy to use configuration and built-in LED lights for use on dark stages, the great value, new PageFlip Butterfly and Dragonfly Quad.
The MusicOne 10 is a full spec Windows 10 tablet, with a 64GB SSD which has ample space to store 1,000s of pages of music. Using the HDMI connection, screen output can be sent to a second monitor or projector. Battery life is sufficient for 5 hours of practice or performance.
Power Music integrates with Power Music Box cloud storage, which allows secure sharing* of music and playlist between Power Music users on Windows, Mac or iPad.
Once you have used the MusicOne 10 with hands-free page turning you will never go back to paper.
If you purchase 2 or more MusicOnes for your band or group, then we will give you a FREE one year Standard Power Music Box subscription worth £49.90, so you can easily transfer your music between MusicOnes (or any other device running Power Music).
* Always obey copyright rules when sharing music.