The MusicOne Large Screen systems are built to the specification required by the customer. They are based on the compact and robust Intel NUC (Next Unit of Computing) or a Compute Stick PC.
Two versions of the NUC are available – the “Tall” 4.5″ x 4.3″ x 2″ and the “Slim” 4.5″ x 4.3″ x 1.4″ with a range of processors (Celeron to i5), RAM (4Gb to 32GB) and SSD (128GB – 1TB) capacities.
The new Compute Stick PC is now available with 4GB RAM (was 2GB) and 64GB SSD (was 32GB).
Four screen sizes are available 16, 22, 24 or 27 inch. Larger screens can be supplied for visually impaired musicians or conductors with large complex scores.
The NUC can be mounted behind the screen or sit stand-alone beside the monitor or on the floor
The screen (with NUC or Stick) can be mounted on a tripod stand or placed on the music rack of a piano or organ. We can advise on custom mounts for permanent fixture to for example an organ console.
Contact us to discuss your needs: +44 (0) 1355 246832 or email@example.com
- 15.6 inch, 21.5 inch, 23.6 inch or 27 inch slim, multi-touch screens, LED backlight
- Intel NUC:
- Fast Intel Processor – Intel Celeron, Core i3 or i5
- 4GB to 32GB RAM
- Storage – 128GB to 1TB Ultra-fast Solid State Drive
- 4 USB USB 3 ports (+ USB-C on NUC Slim), WiFi, Ethernet, HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
- Compact, ultra-quiet, PC designed for 24/7 operation
- Windows 10 64 bit
- VESA mount for attaching to rear of monitor
- Compute Stick:
- Quad Core Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 Processor
- 4GB RAM (NEW)
- Storage – 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive (NEW)
- Full-size USB Ports: 1 x USB 3 and 1 x USB2, 1 x micro USB (charging), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Ultra-compact, quiet PC
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Tripod stand with quick release, free standing or place on music rack
- Power Music Professional (pre-installed) or Power Music Accessible Format AF for visually impaired musicians
- Bluetooth foot pedals – Pageflip Firefly, Butterfly or Dragonfly (quad) page turner
- USB or Bluetooth Button hand operated page turners
- Keyboard/mouse – USB keyboard and mouse or Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad
- The display can be used in landscape or portrait modes
- Additional External Displays can added to the NUC systems using either HDMI or VGA splitters
- Flight cases and carry bags for stands are available for all systems
- All systems fully updated and are ready to switch on and use.
Video about Intel NUC for MusicOne
Video about Intel Compute Stick MusicOne
Some examples of our large screen MusicOnes.
Philip Scriven (Click for more information)
Adam Sztaba (Click for more information)
Kevin Bowyer (Click for more information)