The MusicOne 22/24/27 systems are built to the specification required by the customer. They are based on a Shuttle mini PC only 8″ x 7″ x 1.5″ or Intel NUC 4″ x 4″ x 2″ or Intel Compute Stick PC.
Three screen sizes are available 22, 24 or 27 inch. Larger screens can be supplied for visually impaired musicians or conductors with large complex scores.
The screen can be mounted on a tripod stand or placed on the music rack of a piano or organ. We can advise on custom mounts for permanent fixture to for example an organ console.
Contact us to discuss your needs: +44 (0) 1355 246832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21.5 inch, 23.6 inch or 27 inch slim, multi-touch screens, LED backlight
- Shuttle and Intel NUC:
- Fast Intel Processor – latest 7th or 8th Generation Intel Core i3 or i5
- 4GB or 8GB RAM
- Storage – 128GB/256/512GB Ultra-fast Solid State Drive
- Minimum 4 USB USB 3 ports, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
- Compact, ultra-quiet, PC designed for 24/7 operation
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Intel Compute Stick:
- Quad Core Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8300 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB eMMC Solid State Drive
- Full-size USB Ports: 1 x USB 3 and 1 x USB2, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Ultra-compact, quiet PC
- Windows 10 32 bit
- Tripod stand with quick release, free standing or place on music rack
- Power Music Professional (pre-installed) or Power Music Accessible Format AF for visually impaired musicians
- Bluetooth foot pedals – Pageflip Firefly, Butterfly, Dragonfly (quad) or Airturn PEDpro page turner
- USB Button hand operated page turners
- MusicOne scanner option for quick sheet music scanning
- Keyboard/mouse – USB keyboard and mouse or Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad
- The display can be used in landscape or portrait modes
- Additional External Displays can added to the Shuttle and NUC systems
- Flight cases and carry bags for stands are available for all systems
- All systems fully updated and are ready to switch on and use.
Video about Intel Compute Stick MusicOne
Some examples of our large screen MusicOnes.
Philip Scriven (Click for more information)
Adam Sztaba (Click for more information)
Kevin Bowyer (Click for more information)